ABOUT LIFE RIDE
It's four days of gorgeous wineries, breathtaking coastal views, and picturesque rainforest.
Life Ride is a cycling event to raise funds to beat blood cancer.
In 2019, the ride is in stages of loops out of Margaret River, incorporating Cape Leeuwin, Cape Naturaliste and the magnificent wine region.
Your $650 registration fee secures your place on the Life Ride tour, plus gives you loads of other goodies like:
- a champ-sys cycling kit (including 2 sponsored jerseys, 1 gilet, 2 bib knicks, 2 socks, and cap!)
- 3 nights accommodation, and catering throughout the event
- bus transfers to and from Perth
- pre-tour training rides
- the chance to share the Tour de Cure BE FIT BE HEALTHY BE HAPPY cancer prevention message with over 2,500 kids in the region
- support vehicles and staff, leadership, and medical and mechanical support during the ride.
Got more questions?
There are two routes each day to choose from, to suit all levels:
- RIDE: 90 - 115km per stage with limited elevation and an average speed of 24 – 26km/hr.
- CHALLENGE: 100 – 150km per stage taking in some local climbs with the average speed forecast to be 27 – 30km/hr.
Tour de Cure will provide a 12-week training program, regular group rides and a STRAVA platform to assist each rider to adequately prepare. The Leukaemia Foundation is also on hand to help you on your fundraising journey - register your interest here!
Want to take part but not keen to ride the full distance?
Join our Support Crew! You'll be an integral part of Life Ride, providing much-needed assistance to our riders. Support Crew take in the sights en route and pay a reduced entry fee - talk to us if you want to know more.