ABOUT LIFE RIDE
It's three days of gorgeous wineries, breathtaking coastal views, and picturesque forests - cycling fans won't experience a holiday like it!
Whether cycling is your passion or your pastime, join one of Australia’s newest and most exciting tours and explore the best Western Australia has to offer.
Long and tiring days in the saddle mean hard-earned stories when it’s all over, reinforcing friendships made for life.
Your $650 registration fee secures your place on the Life Ride tour, plus gives you loads of other goodies:
- A champ-sys cycling kit (including 2 jerseys, 1 gilet, 2 bib knicks, socks and cap)
- Three nights accommodation, and catering throughout
- Transfers to and from Perth
- Pre-tour training rides
- The chance to share the Tour de Cure BE FIT BE HEALTHY BE HAPPY cancer prevention message
- Support vehicles and staff, leadership, and medical and mechanical support
Where will your Life Ride take you?
- Escape the hustle and bustle in the Whicher National Park
- Wind your way through the Millbrook and Jarrahwood State Forests
- See the white sands of Hamelin Bay
- See the lighthouse at Cape Leeuwin, the most south-westerly point of Australia
- Ride through the Margaret River region’s lush wineries
- Take in coastal views at Dunsborough and Cape Naturaliste
Two routes each day to choose, suiting all levels:
- RIDE: 90 - 115km per stage with limited elevation and an average speed of 24 – 26km/h.
- CHALLENGE: 100 – 150km per stage taking in some local climbs with the average speed forecast to be 27 – 30km/h.
Tour de Cure will provide a 12-week training program, regular group rides and a STRAVA platform to assist each rider to adequately prepare. The Leukaemia Foundation is also on hand to help you on your fundraising journey - chat to us if you want to know more or sign up now and get started!
Got more questions?
Or fill out our Expression of Interest form here and we'll be in touch to chat further.
Want to take part but not keen to ride the full distance?
Join our Support Crew! You'll be an integral part of Life Ride, providing much-needed assistance to our riders. Support Crew take in the sights en route and pay a reduced entry fee.